Newly added! Azuracast Server. A solution with built-in Web DJ!
Oct 24, 2021
We've just added a new internet radio solution to our network! Featuring, Azuracast.
Azuracast is an open-source solution built by radio enthusiasts with various contributors worldwide. Another web-based station management where you can upload media, manage playlists, create local mount points and remote relays, view analytics and reports and much more, all from the convenience of your web browser. AzuraCast is built for web radio stations of all types and sizes.
- Rich Media Management: Upload songs, edit metadata, preview songs and organize music into folders from your browser.
- Playlists: Add music to standard-rotation playlists (in sequential or shuffled playback order) or schedule a playlist to play at a scheduled time, or once per x songs/minutes/etc.
- Live DJs: Set up individual DJ/streamer accounts and see who's currently streaming from your station's profile page.
- Web DJ: Broadcast live directly from your browser, with no extra software needed, with AzuraCast's built-in Web DJ tool.
- Public Pages: AzuraCast includes embeddable public pages that you can integrate into your existing web page or use as the basis for your own customized player.
- Listener Requests: Let your listeners request specific songs from your playlists, both via an API and a simple public-facing listener page.
- Remote Relays: Broadcast your radio signal (including live DJs) to any remote server running Icecast or SHOUTcast.
- Web Hooks: Integrate your station with Slack, Discord, TuneIn, Twitter and more by setting up web hooks that connect to third-party services.
- Detailed Analytics and Reports: Keep track of every aspect of your station's listeners over time. View reports of each song's impact on your listener count. You can also generate a report that's compatible with SoundExchange for US web radio royalties.
Azuracast under YesStreaming network provides you with unbeatable reliable service with our propriety server and network algorithm.
Get to know more of Azuracast in our product detail page here